Video interview with creators, co-stars of Shelf Life web TV series

  • bobandelman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2013
      Whether you love superheroes and action figures -- or just like to make fun of them -- I think you'll enjoy the original YouTube web TV series "Shelf Life," now in its fourth season. And, hopefully, you'll get a kick out of my video Interview with the married co-stars and co-creators of the action figures-come-to-life show, Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Platt! Enjoy and trade with your friends! http://www.mrmedia.com/2013/04/shelf-life-is-good-life-for-bug-boy-hero-lass-black-velvet-2013-video-interview/