Silver Age Comic Auction

  • clixare
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      Greetings Everyone
      I have been a comic collector for over 30 years.
      There was a Silver Age comic collection from an estate being online auctioned in my area. I thought I would share the information to help the family.
      Here is the website for the company handling the auction;
      http://sheridanlistings.com/
      Here is the address for the auction.
      http://www.sheridanauctionservice.com/index.php?subp=1&sct=60&pg=ap&pid=32008
      Thanks for taking the time to read this.
      Alex