Comics for a dollar each

  • Clifford
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2013
      I have a collection of 3,000 comics, all for sale for a dollar each. I can ship anywhere in the USA. I sell on Amazon.com and I list on Craigslist under Hartford, Connecticut collectibles. Email cdebiaso@... if interested.
    • Clifford
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
        Comics for a dollar each. I sell on amazon.com. You can also buy direct from me. I ship anywhere in the USA. For information or to send me your want list, email cdebiaso@...