X-Men, Avengers, Batman, Superman & More! TPB's for Sale...

  • pyewacket1955
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 1:35 PM
      Hi guys!

      We just got hit with a huge tax bill so I'm selling a bunch of comics and Trades on Ebay to help cover it. This is just the first batch, more will come. If you get a chance, please take a look:

      http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams

      1) EXILES TPB Vol #1-16 COMPLETE RUN!
      2) ESSENTIAL AVENGERS Vol #1-5
      3) ESSENTIAL X-MEN Vol #1-5
      4) ASTONISHING X-MEN 1st PRINT TPB Vol #1-3 Joss Whedon
      5) THE BATMAN CHRONICLES TPB's Vol #1-5 (1st PRINTS)
      6) THE GREEN LANTERN CHRONICLES TPB's Vol #1-2
      7) THE SUPERMAN CHRONICLES TPB's Vol #1-2 (1st PRINTS)
      8) THE ULTIMATES Vol #1-2 (4 Books)
      9) ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR TPB's Vol #1-9

      Thanks so much!