Sequwntial Treasures "Spring Cleaning" Sale Bonanza!

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2013
      Got some big news for you folks today. As spring has officially sprung, artists Richard Moore and Matt Haley thought that a little "spring cleaning" might be in order. So, starting April 6th (that's tomorrow) and running through until April 14th, all art currently in inventory from them both with be 50% off the lsited price! That's right, 50% OFF! A better deal you are not likely to find. So, stop by the art gallery, which is linked below, and place an order. You'll not see prices any lower than this agian for quite some time. Enjoy and thanks:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=3287

      -James
    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2013
        Quick reminder, folks! Our big "Spring Cleaning" sale on Richard Moore and Matt Haley's art end after tomorrow. There's still time for you to get in on the savings! So, don't hold off any longer and place your order NOW! Just go to the link below and place it. Thanks!