John Buscema Wolverine!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2013
      What could be better than a nice page of original art of John Buscema's Wolverine? How about one also featuring the inks of legend Klaus Janson and spotlighting Wolvie showing you why he's "the best there is at what he does"? Yeah, I think that would be better. And that's what I got. Please, do enjoy checking it out at the link below. Thanks:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=999164