Those who want to buy pre-convention, post convention or just to fill their list

  • William T
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
      I listed on my E-Bay store ComiXnStuff  many new items.  Early Bronze age mags like Creepy, Psycho, Vampirella, Savage Sword of Conan and many more.  There are classic comics as well.  Runs of Avengers and Tales to Astonish as well.  Some mid bronze spidey's.  CGC all over as well. It's worth coming in and taking a few minutes to take a peek around.

      Dont Forget:  it's    Comix n stuff