BOOSTER GOLD #2 Cover -Ebay auction ends on Monday

  • spaceforce3000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2013
      Dear Group,
      ...just a quick mention that my Ebay auction for the super-cool Cover for "BOOSTER GOLD" #2 (March 1986) penciled & inked by Dan Jurgens ends on Monday morning.  This 27 year-old Cover is the 2nd Appearance of DC super-star Booster Gold!  Opening bid is a rock-bottom $499.99 with only 1 bid thus far.  LINK: Booster Gold 2 Cover 1986 2nd App of Booster Gold Tag Justice League 1 | eBay
      Thanks and best wishes,
      Fred