Black Cat by M.C. Wyman

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      Just added the newest piece to my personal collection. It's a bit outside what you normally might expect, but it's good stuff. But, while I don't want to toot my own horn, as good as the art is, I think my write-up on it is even better. It's probably one of the best and most substantive ones I've ever done. So, whgat are you waiting for? Go check the piece and write-up out! Enjoy, folks! Just follow the link provided below:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=3287