Matt Haley and Richard Moore eBay auctions!

  • James
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 10, 2013
      Hey everyone! Just upload a few eBay auctions featuring the artistic talents of Matt Haley and Richard Moore. We've got some great pages from The Order, JSA Classified, Fire and Brimstone, and Boneyard that all up for grabs. Only three days on these auctions, so don't hold off. Bid today! Just follow the link below. Thanks:

      http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

      -James
    • James
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 11, 2013
        Just wanted to let all you folks know that we've added ever more auctions to our eBay listings. So there's more art from Matt haley and Richard moore, along with auctions from Mike Vosburg! Lots of cool stuff up for grabs. Head on over to our listsing, liked below, and get your bid on! Thanks:

        --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone! Just upload a few eBay auctions featuring the artistic talents of Matt Haley and Richard Moore. We've got some great pages from The Order, JSA Classified, Fire and Brimstone, and Boneyard that all up for grabs. Only three days on these auctions, so don't hold off. Bid today! Just follow the link below. Thanks:
        >
        > http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562
        >
        > -James

      • James
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 13, 2013
          A quick heads up to you, folks! Our first batch of eBay auctions is ending in just a few hours. There's a lot of great art from Matt Haley, Richard Moore, and Mike Vosburg that is up for grabs. Don't wait until the last second, or you might miss out on some great art to add to your own collection. Just follow the link below and take your shot. Don't delay, bid today! Thanks:

          http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem&_sop=1

          -James

          --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@...> wrote:

          > Just wanted to let all you folks know that we've added ever more auctions to our eBay listings. So there's more art from Matt haley and Richard moore, along with auctions from Mike Vosburg! Lots of cool stuff up for grabs. Head on over to our listsing, liked below, and get your bid on! Thanks:
          >
          > http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem=&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562
          >
          > -James
          >
          > --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey everyone! Just upload a few eBay auctions featuring the artistic talents of Matt Haley and Richard Moore. We've got some great pages from The Order, JSA Classified, Fire and Brimstone, and Boneyard that all up for grabs. Only three days on these auctions, so don't hold off. Bid today! Just follow the link below. Thanks:
          > >
          > > http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562
          > >
          > > -James

        • James
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 14, 2013
            Okay, everyone! Our second wave of auctions is getting ready to end in a few hours. On top of that, we added even more new auctions last night. So, there's lots of great art from Matt haley, Richard Moore, and Mike Vosburg for you all to add to your own collections. Head on over to our auctions, courtesy of the link below, and bid, bid, bid! Thanks!

            http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem&_sop=1

            -James

            --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@...> wrote:

            > A quick heads up to you, folks! Our first batch of eBay auctions is ending in just a few hours. There's a lot of great art from Matt Haley, Richard Moore, and Mike Vosburg that is up for grabs. Don't wait until the last second, or you might miss out on some great art to add to your own collection. Just follow the link below and take your shot. Don't delay, bid today! Thanks:
            >
            > http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem&_sop=1
            >
            > -James
            >
            > --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Just wanted to let all you folks know that we've added ever more auctions to our eBay listings. So there's more art from Matt haley and Richard moore, along with auctions from Mike Vosburg! Lots of cool stuff up for grabs. Head on over to our listsing, liked below, and get your bid on! Thanks:
            > >
            > > http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem=&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562
            > >
            > > -James
            > >
            > > --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hey everyone! Just upload a few eBay auctions featuring the artistic talents of Matt Haley and Richard Moore. We've got some great pages from The Order, JSA Classified, Fire and Brimstone, and Boneyard that all up for grabs. Only three days on these auctions, so don't hold off. Bid today! Just follow the link below. Thanks:
            > > >
            > > > http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562
            > > >
            > > > -James

          • James
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 16, 2013
              Our next batch of eBay auctions is about to end in the next few hours. So, don't delay in getting your bid in. Also, even more new auctions were added yesterday, so you have lots of art to check out and bid on. Good luck and thanks!

              http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem&_sop=1

              -James

              --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@...> wrote:

              > Okay, everyone! Our second wave of auctions is getting ready to end in a few hours. On top of that, we added even more new auctions last night. So, there's lots of great art from Matt haley, Richard Moore, and Mike Vosburg for you all to add to your own collections. Head on over to our auctions, courtesy of the link below, and bid, bid, bid! Thanks!
              >
              > http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem&_sop=1
              >
              > -James
              >
              > --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@> wrote:
              > >
              > > A quick heads up to you, folks! Our first batch of eBay auctions is ending in just a few hours. There's a lot of great art from Matt Haley, Richard Moore, and Mike Vosburg that is up for grabs. Don't wait until the last second, or you might miss out on some great art to add to your own collection. Just follow the link below and take your shot. Don't delay, bid today! Thanks:
              > >
              > > http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem&_sop=1
              > >
              > > -James
              > >
              > > --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Just wanted to let all you folks know that we've added ever more auctions to our eBay listings. So there's more art from Matt haley and Richard moore, along with auctions from Mike Vosburg! Lots of cool stuff up for grabs. Head on over to our listsing, liked below, and get your bid on! Thanks:
              > > >
              > > > http://www.ebay.com/sch/comic_art_hoarder/m.html?item=190776002344&viewitem=&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562
              > > >
              > > > -James

            • James
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 17, 2013
                Okay folks, this will be the last posting about our eBay auctions for a while. We currently have up 25 auctions of primo art. Pages, pin-ups, covers... we have it all. You can bid, buy it now, or make a best offer. All bases are covered! So, you've got no reason to not bid. Head on over the listings, which is linked below, and get your bid in today! Thanks!

                http://qurls.com/?i=54080