Graphic Novels HC / PB Marvel Zombies Lovecraft Batman Matheson

  • lain3304
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2013
      I am selling the following HC / paperback comic books.

      I prefer selling them all together for $40, but may sell them individually.

      - I am Legend - Richard Matheson (hc)
      - Marvel Zombies (hc) - first printing 2006
      - Marvel Zombies - Army of Darkness (hc) / first printing 2007
      - Arkham Asylum - A Serious house on serious earth (hc) - first printing 1989
      - H.P. Lovecraft The Haunter of the Dark (pb)
      - Lovecraft (Introduction by John Carpenter) (hc/Vertigo)

      All books are in very good condition and have been read once.