So, who's going to ECCC?

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2013
      Is anyone here going to Emerald City ComiCon? You know I'll be there.

      Sequential Treasures is going to be there in a big way this year. First off, we've got artist Matt Haley in tow with us. And aside from the fact he'll be doing a limited number of con commission at the show, we have an awesomely cool limited and exclusive edition, full color print (which you can view on our Facebook page linked below), which you can only get at our table. Only 100 copies to this bad boy, so I don't expect them to last too long. On top of this, we have neat mini-magnets with the Sequential Treasures logo on them for sale, sketchbooks from Richard Moore, all our bevy of at (including some stuff you may not have seen on the gallery yet), and we'll be giving away free comics and candy to any kids who stop by (while the supplies last). And maybe we'll try to squeeze in a surprise or two. Needless to say, we are going all out this year!

      Facebook page link:

      https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.498923930130358.109830.496851930337558&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=512389302117154&set=a.498923930130358.109830.496851930337558&type=3&theater

      So, any of you who will be there, make it a point to stop by our table. That's table P-10 in artist alley (right next the Ethan Van Sciver). You can get a look at the layout of the show floor at the ECCC website (which is linked below). Hope to see some of you there. Make sure to announce yourselves, if you stop by. See you all at the show!

      Show Floor:

      http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/show-floor/