My piece of the "Knightfall" saga!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      Just picked up a great new page of original comic art, to one of my all-time favorite 90's saga. It's a page from the Knightfall event in the Batman books. This page is towards the end of it, as Brcue Wayne struggle to regain his fight edge and reclaim his mantle as Batman. Just a truly great page from one of the best event-driven stories from DC in the 90's. Check out for yourself at the link below and enjoy:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=985548