Complete 22 page of Boneyard #9 now for sale!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      Hey everyone! Just wanted to tip you all to the news that Sequential Treasures has just updated our art for sale. Newly added today is the complete 22 pages of Boneyard #9 from artist Richard Moore! These are the pages to the (in)famous "swimsuit photo shoot." So, lots of frolicing at the beach and other fun shenanigans will be found in these pages. It's all good stuff!

      This will also be our last update of new art to the gallery, until after the Emerald City ComiCon in two and a half weeks (we will be there, at table P-10 in artist alley, with artist Matt Haley in tow). So, if you see something you like, order it now, because there's no telling if it will still be around after the show. Just go to the link below to check out the new stuff. Then, place your orders. Thanks:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=136195