My first GL sketch of 2013!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2013
      Just got my first Green Lantern sketch for this year and I didn't even need to go to a convention to get it. Better still, for me, was that the artist of it, John Beatty, said this was the first time he'd ever drawn the character. I always love hearing that. Check out the results for yourself, at the link provided below. Needless to say, I was happy with them. Enjoy:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=976466