A birthday OA update!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      Well, today is my birthday! And in the spirit of the festivities, I thought you'd all enjoy checking out my newest comic art acquiation. There's nothing better than getting some nice OA, especially so on your birthday. So, just follow the link provided below and give it a gander. Who know, it might feel a bit like gettinhg a gift yourself. Enjoy, everyone:

      http://qurls.com?i=54015