Complete 24 page to Boneyard #8 for sale from Richard Moore!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hey, everyone! It's Sequential Treasures first art for sale update for 2013! And I just updated the complete 24 pages to issue #8 of artist Richard Moore's "magnus opus," Boneyard! If you are a fan for these series, you know how great the work here is. You'll find Moore's ability to blend the horrific with the sexy, as well as his spot-on comedic timing, is full force in these pages. As if that isn't good enough, don't forget we also have the cover to this issue available, as well, so you could actually own an entire issue from cover to cover. How awesome would that be? Just stop by our art gallery, at the link provided, to check it all out and place those orders. Enjoy and thanks:

      http://qurls.com?i=54014