My first OA acquisition of 2013!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      Well, it's a new year, so it's time to start adding some new art. My first piece for this year is a fun little commission piece by artist Randy "Rantz" Kintz. You may have seen his name floating around the past few years, if you follow the OA crowd. A very underrated talent, Randy has some very deft skills, deserving of much more attetnion, as my commission piece will show you. Please, stop by my art gallery and give it a gander (the link is posted below). Thanks and enjoy:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=970178&GSub=130732