Comics for Sale...

  • pyewacket1955
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 31, 2012
      This is what I have posted for sale right now on EBAY:

      (You can find them all at http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams?_rdc=1)

      1) X-MEN AGE of APOCALYPSE HUGE LOT + EXTRAS! (56 Books)
      2) APOCALYPSE the TWELVE & AGES of APOCALYPSE (19 Books)
      3) X-MEN ZERO TOLERANCE COMPLETE! (26 Books)
      4) AVENGERS INITIATIVE #1-35 plus ANNUAL, ONE-SHOTS + EXTRAS (64 Books in all)
      5) MARVEL SIEGE COMICS LOT (19 Books)
      6) GREEN ARROW BRIGHTEST DAY #1-15 Full Run
      7) DARK AVENGERS #1-6 (First Iron Patriot!)
      8) BATGIRL vol 2 #1-6 Limited Series

      Thanks for looking! :)
    • pyewacket1955
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 18, 2013
        I'm continuing the process of paring down my comics collection:

        http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams?_rdc=1

        1) INFINITE CRISIS #1-7 PLUS VARIANTS & MORE COMICS LOT NM 2006 (23 Books)
        2) The OMAC PROJECT #1-6 PLUS ONE-SHOT NM 2005 (7 Books) INFINITE CRISIS
        3) The RETURN of DONNA TROY #1-4 NM 2005 (4 Books) INFINITE CRISIS
        4) The BATTLE FOR BLUDHAVEN #1-6 NM 2006 (6 Books) INFINITE CRISIS

        There'll be a lot more to come.

        Thanks for looking!
      • pyewacket1955
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 2, 2013
          http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams -
          BATMAN #608-619 HUSH + RETURN OF HUSH + HEART OF HUSH (25 Books!) NM 2003
        • pyewacket1955
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 25, 2013
            Here are my newest listings on Ebay with more to come as I can get to them. Here's the link:

            http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams

            1) THE FLASH NEW 52 #0-12 PLUS ANNUAL #1 (1st PRINTS) NM 2011
            2) GREEN LANTERN NEW 52 #1-12 (1st PRINTS) NM 2011
            3) ULTIMATE X-MEN #1-100 ANNUALS & MORE! FULL RUN 2001 NM

            Thanks so much!
          • pyewacket1955
            Message 5 of 13 , May 15, 2013
              Hi guys!

              Here's my next group of comics from my collection. There will be more to come. You can see them here:

              http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams

              1) BATMAN STREETS OF GOTHAM # 1- 21 Full Run 2009 NM
              2) JUSTICE LEAGUE JLA 1-125 ANNUALS & MUCH MORE (165 BOOKS) 1996 NM
              3) BATMAN BRAVE and the BOLD # 1- 33 Full Run 2007 NM

              Thanks so much!
            • pyewacket1955
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 13, 2013
                Hi guys!

                Here's what I have posted for sale on EBay right now:

                http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams?_rdc=1

                1) BATMAN HUSH VOL #1 & 2 TPB's 2004
                2) HIGHLANDER TPB's #1, 2 & 3 DYNAMITE Comics
                3) BATMAN LEGACY Full Run 1996 NM DC Comics
                4) BATMAN CONTAGION Full Run 1996 NM DC Comics

                Thanks so much for looking! :)
              • pyewacket1955
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 21, 2013
                  This is what I have up on Ebay right now:

                  http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams?_rdc=1

                  1) WORLDS FINEST #1-4 + VARIANTS 1st PRINTS (8 Books) Sterling Gates 2009 NM

                  2) DC COMICS THE FINAL NIGHT (27 Books) COMICS LOT PLUS TIE-INS 1996 NM
                  1st Printings, includes GL Memorial issue 81!

                  3) SUPERMAN WORLD of NEW KRYPTON LAST STAND WAR of SUPERMEN GENERAL ZOD (21 Books) 2009 NM

                  4) SUPERMAN SECRET ORIGIN #1-6 1st PRINTS GEOFF JOHNS & GARY FRANK 2009 NM

                  Thanks for looking! :)
                • pyewacket1955
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 16 2:17 AM
                    Hi!

                    This is what I have listed for sale on EBay right now:

                    http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams?_rdc=1

                    1) ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #1-160 NM (177 BOOKS) ANNUALS 1,3 & MORE!
                    2) THE NEW AVENGERS COMPLETE RUN #1-64 NM (75 BOOKS) ANNUALS 1-3, FINALE & MORE!
                    3) BATMAN BEYOND #1-6 (6 BOOKS) 2010 NM DC Comics Full Run
                    4) BATMAN THE WIDENING GYRE #1-6 (6 BOOKS) 2009 NM DC KEVIN SMITH
                    5) GREEN ARROW COMPLETE RUN #1-75 NM (77 BOOKS) & MORE! KEVIN SMITH

                    Thanks! :)
                  • pyewacket1955
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 25, 2014
                      I've got a bunch of comics posted for sale on EBay right now with a lot more to come. Here's what I have up right now:

                      Comics & Books:

                      1) SUPERNATURAL RISING SON ISSUES #1-6 1st PRINT VF/NM 2008
                      2) SUPERNATURAL JOHN WINCHESTER'S JOURNAL 2011 NM
                      3) ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN HOLLYWOOD COMPLETE SET #1-6 (ISSUES 54-59) VF/NM 2004
                      4) MARVEL COMICS SECRET INVASION COLLECTION 68 BOOKS TOTAL! NM 2008
                      5) SUPERNATURAL ORIGINS Collected 1st PRINT TPB 2008
                      6) EXILES MARVEL COMICS X-MEN #1-12 Plus Extras VF/NM 2001
                      7) ROCKETEER & THE SPIRIT PULP FRICTION #1-4 MARK WAID VF/NM 2013
                      8) DETECTIVE COMICS ANNUALS #1, 2 & 3 DC 1988 VF+
                      9) Gotham Central #1-40 VF/NM ED BRUBAKER & GREG RUCKA 2003 (56 books total)
                      Includes both Officer Down & The Spectre mini series!
                      10) (2) THE NEW AVENGERS TV Series PB BOOKS 1st PRINT 1978 PATRICK MAGEE NM
                      11) WHITE COLLAR FANZINE THE ART OF ALLIANCE GEN VF/NM
                      12) INFINITE CRISIS GREG COX 1st PRINT MASS MARKET EDITION 2010 NM
                      13) NATIONAL ZOO 160 PAGE SKETCH BOOK 2010
                      14) THOR the MOVIE 19 MONTH 2012 WALL CALENDAR NEW SEALED

                      You can see them here:

                      Comics, Books items in Digitalwave's Digital Dreams store on eBay!

                    • pyewacket1955
                      Message 10 of 13 , Nov 4, 2014
                        Hi! This is what I've got posted for sale right now in EBAY with much more to come:

                        COMICS for SALE:

                        1) EARTH X MARVEL #0-12 + X & WIZARD SPECIAL COMPLETE NM 1999
                        Alex Ross Jim Krueger
                        2) NAUSICAA of the VALLEY of WIND Part Four #1-5 (1st Prints) NM 1994 OOP
                        Includes 23 1/2"x 30" Nausicaa Folded Promo Poster
                        3) Gotham Central #1-40 VF/NM ED BRUBAKER & GREG RUCKA 2003 (57 books total)
                        Includes Officer Down & The Spectre mini series!
                        4) Supernatural Origins Collected 1st PRINT TPB 2008
                        5) ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN HOLLYWOOD COMPLETE SET #1-6 (ISSUES 54-59) VF/NM 2004
                        6) SCENE OF THE CRIME #1-4 VERTIGO DC Ed Brubaker/Michae‚Äčl Lark 1999
                        7) EXILES MARVEL COMICS X-MEN #1-12 Plus Extras VF/NM 2001

                        Comics items in Digitalwave's Digital Dreams store on eBay!

                        Thanks for looking!