Collections for sale! Avengers, Tales to Astonish, Savage Sword of Conan

  • William T
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2012

      Hi Guys and Gals,

      I recently purchased a few new collections and decided to re-open my e-bay store.  I have listed a whole bunch of early Avengers, Tales to Astonish, Savage Sword of Conan and everything in between.  More is going up every day. Some nice CGC books are going up too. Come and check it out and give me an offer on some books and walk out with a good deal.

      THX

      comix_n_stuff