FS: small box of comics left behind by last owner

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2012
      There are approximately 100+ comics, have a hand written list of them and pics. Am asking 50$ for the whole lot. I can email pics and list to interested parties. Some firsts and many older ones. All in Near mint and very good condition. Please email any interest. Have a great day.
    • troy reyes
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2012
        please e-mail me list to talkingtj@...
        my name is troy j. reyes and iam interested.

        There are approximately 100+ comics, have a hand written list of them and pics. Am asking 50$ for the whole lot. I can email pics and list to interested parties. Some firsts and many older ones. All in Near mint and very good condition. Please email any interest. Have a great day.

      • Kris Nicholson
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 27, 2012
          Hi Laura

          Can you send me the list?