Huge sale on Matt Haley and Richard Moore original art!

  • James
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 8, 2012
      Time to give you some lowdown on what's happening with Sequential Treasures! It's not an art update, nor is it a show appearance. But the news is big. What is it?

      Well, seeing the time of year it is and out of the graciousness of their magnanimity, Richard Moore and Matt Haley have both decided to give you a very special and early Christmas present. So, starting 11/11 (that's this Sunday) and running through to 12/16, the entire inventory we currently have in stock from them will be 40% OFF the listed price. That's right! Everything, from covers, to splash pages, to pin-ups, and everything in-between will be discounted 40% OFF!! And for FIVE LONG WEEKS!! This has nothing to do with your's truly and is all from them. They wanted to do this themselves, as a way of thanking all of you for your support! It's been quite a while since we had a sale like this and probably will be a while before it happens again. So, make sure to take advantage of this one. Just head over to our art gallery and scope out the great deals:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=3287

      Now some ground rules: There will be no advanced ordering to get something at the sale price. We need to be fair to everyone, so it's first come first served. Also, there will be no price haggling beyond the sale discount. Lastly, to help partake in their gracious offer, I too will be adding in a little something special. I've amasses quite a few autographed comics in my time. So, I will include a FREE autographed comic with every order, during the run of the sale. You might get something from Marvel, DC, Image, or another company (the pick will be at MY discretion). Just my way of getting into the upcoming holiday spirit.

      The sales starts at 12:01 am (PST) this Sunday, so you should have plenty of time to work up your order lists. And if you don't, well you have a full five weeks to do so. This is a pretty big gift from Matt and Richard, so don't let it pass you by! Thanks!
    • James
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 2012
        Okay folks! The sale has officialy begun! Have at it. Thanks:

        http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=3287

        -James

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2012
          Hey, everyone! As you go about your Black Friday shopping sprees, don't forget that Sequential Treasures still has three weeks left for our massive 40% off sale on the artwork of Richard Moore and Matt Haley. Some great pieces have already sold, but there is still lots of great art available. Tomorrow is Small Business Saturday and this Monday is Cyber Monday, so help show some support and love to Sequential Treasures! Art makes for a perfect gift, after all. Just follow the linbk below and place your order today! Thanks:

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2012
            Alright, folks! We have officially reached the home stretch on Sequential Treasures incredible holiday sale extravaganza! There's only two weeks left to cash in on the 40% off saving on all the Richard Moore and Matt Haley art that we currently have in stock. There's still many great pieces, including covers, pin-ups and splash pages, which are still avialable and 40% OFF the listed price! Don't miss out on your chance to grab up some awesome comic art at a rock bottom price. Don't delay! Just head over to the art gallery linked below and place your orde today! Thanks:

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 9, 2012
              Hey, everyone! Well, the finish line is in sight as we enter the final week of Sequential Treasures incredibly spectacular 40% off sale! Some very fine pieces have sold over the least few weeks, but there is still plenty of awesome covers, pin-ups, splash pages and more, from artists Richard Moore and Matt Haley, that are still available and 40% off the listed price! You haven't got much time left to get in on the savings. With Christmas right around the corner, every penny counts. So, get that comic geek in your life a gift that will keep on giving all year round and pick up some awesome original comic art for them! Or for yourself! This is the last time you'll have a chance at our artists work, at a prices this low for quite some time. Don't miss out! Place your order today! Just go to our art gallery, by following the link provided and drop us a line. You'll be glad you did, and so will we! Thanks:

              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 15, 2012
                Just one final reminder to you all. Sequential Treasures 40% off sale on all inventory in stock from Richard Moore and Matt Haley ends tomorrow! At 11:59 pm PST tomorrow, it's all over. So, if you've been procrastinating and wanted to wait until the last minute to place an order, your time has come. Just go to our art gallery in the link below and place that order NOW! This is the last time you'll have a shot at some great art at a discount this deep for quite some time. Don't miss out! Order today! Thanks.