Some sweet new original art!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hey, everyone! Just updated a couple of new pieces to my original comic art collection.

      First up is a soloid piece, featuring the inks of that Golden Age legend, Russ Heath. And the second one, is of one of the biggest named creators within the last 15 years, artist Greg Land! Can you guess what books the pages are to? If not, you can just follow the link below to find out (as well as read my always interesting write-ups on them). Enjoy, folks:

      http://cafurl.com?i=12778