Tons of cheap comics now on ebay

  • Saty Q
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hi all,

      Well, I've briefly gotten off my butt to list some of the duplicate comics from my 100K+ comic book collection - check it out at:

      http://www.ebay.com/usr/artbysatyq

      I will continue to add new listings over the next week - tomorrow I should be hitting the letter "P".  Free shipping on all books and most listings are $1 or less per book, or you can roll the dice with my random comics grab bag and get them for 40 cents apiece!