"Grail" ACTION COMICS Cover from 1993!

  • spaceforce2000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      Dear Group,
      The ever-amazing Romitaman (a.k.a. Mike Burkey) sold me my "Grail" ACTION COMICS Cover awhile back.  ACTION COMICS #685 by Butch Guice - from the Death of Superman storyline.  Please have a look if you have a moment.  It's nifty!  LINK: ACTION COMICS (Starring SUPERGIRL) #685 (Jan. 1993)--Death of Superman - Funeral For A Friend, Part 2 (of 8)--homage to Actio..
      Thanks,
      Fred

    • Saty Q
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
        Hi all,

        Well, I've briefly gotten off my butt to list some of the duplicate comics from my 100K+ comic book collection - check it out at:

        http://www.ebay.com/usr/artbysatyq

        I will continue to add new listings over the next week - tomorrow I should be hitting the letter "P".  Free shipping on all books and most listings are $1 or less per book, or you can roll the dice with my random comics grab bag and get them for 40 cents apiece!