Some "Halloween treats" from Sequential Treasures!

  • James
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2012
      Hey everyone! Got some new goodies posted up on eBay and to get into the holiday spirit, they all have a very nice "Halloween" theme.

      First we have a splash page from Richard Moore's one-shot special, Ladies of the Night. If you like sexy and evil, this one is just what the voodoo doctor ordered! Then, we have a page from the Power Company: Witchfire one shot from Matt Haley. It features her origins, so you don't have to look them up in the Necronomicon! Last, but certainly not least, we have an incredible drawing of Mary Jane as Venom, featuring the artistic skills of Jason Metcalf. Venom have nvere looked sexier (or more menacing) than this!

      Just head on over the the link porvided below and check them out. Starting bids are quite reasonable, too. Enjoy and thanks:

      http://qurls.com?i=52630

      -James
    • James
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
        Hey, folks! Our awesome "Halloween themed" eBay auctions end tomorrow. You still have time to get some really great original comic art, by some very talented artists. Don't miss out, get your bid in soon! Just follow the link below and take your shot! Thanks:

        http://qurls.com?i=52630

        -James