Win Graphic Novel Edition of Speaker for the Dead

  • jspencer259
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012
      Howdy All!

      Time is running out on your chance to win a signed copy of Speaker for the Dead (Graphic Novel Edition) Signed by Orson Scott Card and Aaron Johnson. It is really an impressive book - hardcover, great illustrations; I've got a few pictures up of the signatures and the cover over at the Speculators' Club . I'd love to see a real graphic novel fan win.

      Thanks,
      James

      James Spencer
      Speculators' Club