The Locksmith graphic novel on kickstarter

  • thelocksmithgn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2012
      NOIR meets SCI-FI in this graphic novel thriller: A cop becomes guardian of a gateway to the beginning and end of the universe.

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1621377037/the-locksmith-graphic-novel

      Dear friends...

      First let me thank everyone for the support The Locksmith has received so far. We are now over the 1/2 way point in the campaign, but we still have a long way to go. It's possible that we will reach our goal, but I'm calling on all who are interested to please share the kickstarter link and if you are particularly interested... well throw in a pledge and grab one of those rewards.

      If you haven't done so already, please check us out. I'm very proud of what we accomplished so far and am having a blast collaborating with Eagle award winning artist, Silvio Db. There is also high res artwork available to look at on the main website: http://thelocksmith.me

      Thank you again,
      Terrance Grace
    • thelocksmithgn
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 27, 2012
        I also just uploaded a folder in the photo section of pages from THE LOCKSMITH.

        --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "thelocksmithgn" <bhomatude@...> wrote:

        > NOIR meets SCI-FI in this graphic novel thriller: A cop becomes guardian of a gateway to the beginning and end of the universe.
        >
        > http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1621377037/the-locksmith-graphic-novel
        >
        > Dear friends...
        >
        > First let me thank everyone for the support The Locksmith has received so far. We are now over the 1/2 way point in the campaign, but we still have a long way to go. It's possible that we will reach our goal, but I'm calling on all who are interested to please share the kickstarter link and if you are particularly interested... well throw in a pledge and grab one of those rewards.
        >
        > If you haven't done so already, please check us out. I'm very proud of what we accomplished so far and am having a blast collaborating with Eagle award winning artist, Silvio Db. There is also high res artwork available to look at on the main website: http://thelocksmith.me
        >
        > Thank you again,
        > Terrance Grace

      • ComicArtCommunity.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 27, 2012
          On 10/27/12 4:53 PM, "thelocksmithgn" <bhomatude@...> wrote:

          > I also just uploaded a folder in the photo section of pages from THE
          > LOCKSMITH.

          Linkage: