The ultimate Halloween comic art update!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2012
      With Halloween just a week away now, I thought I'd give evberyone here an early treat to help get you all into the "spirit" of the season. So, feel free to check out my latest original art addition to my personal collection. I think you'll find it very apropos for the upcoming holiday! Just click the link provided below and enjoy! Thanks:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=947957&GSub=130731