Complete Far West issue for sale from Richard Moore!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2012
      Hey, everyone! Sequential Treasures is back again with more new art for sale. This time we have the complete 22-pages of Far West #4 (Vol. 1) from Richard Moore! Lots of great and funny action in this batch. Also, it is some of Richard's earilest published works. Nearly 15 years old, these pages haven't seen the light of day since they were published, until now! So, stop on by our art gallery and check them out. We'll be standing by to take your orders. Just follow the link below.

      Also, this is likely to be our last art update for 2012, just so you all know. So, if you've been waiting to see what new goodies we'll have in the future, this will probably be it until after the new year! Thanks:

      http://cafurl.com?i=12778