And now for something completely different... Jeff Jones 1st Full Published Story

  • Kevin Warzecha
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2012
      Hey group,

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jeff-Jones-Jeffrey-Catherine-Complete-1st-story-lot-comic-art-Cover-10-pages-/290774229560

      If a member of the group buys this and mentions this email I will ALSO include at no additional charge ONE oil painting or watercolor as well from Jones, of, let's say 5 or more choices.
      So, if you win, regardless of your CERTIFIED Paypal address, I'll toss in an additional oil or watercolor from Jones and offer at least 5 different choices...
      I think that's pretty cool, but I'm also the one renovating my house. So, YOU as well should think it's pretty cool, so - thinking along those lines - I'll also toss in a random INK drawing as well - GROUP only - only if noted upon payment!

      Cool Beans,

      Thanks,
      Kevin.
    • Kevin Warzecha