Character study prelims for sale from Matt Haley!

  • James
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2012
      Hey, everyone! Just updated several new piece for sale from us. This time out we have some character study prelims, for an unpublished seriers that never got off the ground, from the one and only Matt Haley! For prelims, I have to say, they look pretty dang sharp. Better than some guys finished product. But don't just take my word for it, sheck them out for yourself, at the link provided below. They are priced to move, so don't hold off your order if you see something you like. Thanks:

      http://qurls.com?i=51200

      -James
    • michael keenan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2012
        Hi Guys! Just a really quick reminder that my latest comic book lots finish on ebay in just over a days time. There's a tons of Batman & Superman plus heaps of other genres available and there all starting at .99c. You can view them all today at: http://stores.ebay.com.au/mikekeenanscomics Thanks Guys! Mike Keenan!

        Best Regards,

        Mike Keenan!

        Visit Mike Keenan's Comics directly at: http://stores.ebay.com.au/mikekeenanscomics

        To: comic_books@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 14, 2012
          Hi to all! I have just added 2 more old classic comics to my ebay store. The Specte No 1 and also a Superman No 163. They are both in an ok condition only, but they are both still completely readable and also very collectible. Thanks guys and have a great weekend. I have 500 comics on order form the USA and when they arrive within the next 2 weeks I will let you know.

          Best Regards,

          Mike Keenan!

          Mike Keenan's Comics: http://stores.ebay.com.au/mikekeenanscomics

          The Spectre No 1 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Spectre-No-1-Graded-Very-Good-Fine-/150899790088?pt=AU_Books_Comics&hash=item2322541108#ht_656wt_932

          Superman No 163 http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Superman-No-163-Graded-Very-Good-Fine-/150899793974?pt=AU_Books_Comics&hash=item2322542036#ht_672wt_932

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 26, 2012
            Hi Guys! Have just started up a facebook business page for my comic store on ebay which you may be interested in at: https://www.facebook.com/MikeKeenansComics Thanks Guys. Mike Keenan!

            Best Regards,

            Mike Keenan!

          • michael keenan
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 14, 2012
              Hi Guys! Amazingly listed 50 spider-man and 50 fantastic four on ebay. Sold all 50 spider-man but not one single fantastic four. Has the fantastic four fallen out of favour? lol Nevertheless re-listed the 50 F4 back on ebay and if anyone is interested they are all starting at 99c thanks guys and have a great week.http://stores.ebay.com.au/mikekeenanscomics

              Best Regards,

              Mike Keenan!