Hi to all from Mike Keenan new to the group!

  • mickyk703
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 4:34 PM
      HI everyone. Just found this group and would like to introduce myself. My name is Mike Keenan and I live and work in Toowoomba QLD Australia. I have a great interest in all things comics and have recently got into the selling side of comics after collecting them now for over 30 years. I have just opened up an ebay shop at http://stores.ebay.com.au/Mike-Keenans-Comics?_trksid=p4340.l2563 in the hope that eventually I can raise enough cash to open up a real world comics store up here in Toowoomba. Look forward to participating in this group and if you would like to talk comics etc just drop me a message.

      Thanks Guys!

      Mike Keenan!