New Mike Vosburg art for sale from Sequential Treasures!

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      Hey everyone! I'm back with a fresh new update of original art for sale from long-time comic artist Mike Vosburg. In this batch, we have some awesome and sexy pin-ups (both published and unpublished), as well as several original published pages (from Mike's work at Valiant Comics and on his own creation, Lori Lovecraft). Please, stop by our art gallery and check out what's new. Then, feel free to place an order. You won't be sorry. Just use the link below. Thanks:

      http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=3287