New batch of Matt Haley, Mike Vosburg & Richard Moore eBay auctions!

  • James
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26, 2012
      Okay, folks, we are back with a brand new group of auctions for Matt haley, Mike Vosburg, and Richard Moore! More Marvel and DC related stuff! More Indie stuff! More pin-ups and pages! And even better are recuded prices for all of them. So, make sure to check them out at the link below. Then, get your bid in before someone else beats you to these beauties! Thanks:

      http://qurls.com?i=51096

      -James
    • James
      Message 2 of 3 , May 28, 2012
        Added a coulpe of new items, to replace ones that sold quickly. Don't miss out on some great art. Get you bid in now, before you miss out! Just head over with the link provided and check it out. Thanks:

        http://qurls.com?i=51096

        -James

        --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, "James" <james.meeley@...> wrote:

        > Okay, folks, we are back with a brand new group of auctions for Matt haley, Mike Vosburg, and Richard Moore! More Marvel and DC related stuff! More Indie stuff! More pin-ups and pages! And even better are recuded prices for all of them. So, make sure to check them out at the link below. Then, get your bid in before someone else beats you to these beauties! Thanks:
        >
        > http://qurls.com?i=51096
        >
        > -James

      • James
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2012
          This auction batch ends tomorrow, so you don't have a lot of time left. Head on over and get your bid in NOW, before you miss out on some great comic art. Just follow the link provided. Thanks: