Comics for Sale...

  • pyewacket1955
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 15, 2012
      I just got a first wave of stuff posted to EBay. I've worked sorting comics and taking pictures all day. I'll do a bit more tonight and then restart it tomorrow.

      If anyone would like to see what I posted for sale tonight, here's the list & link:

      http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams

      Comics for Sale

      1) DC COMICS PRESENTS #26 & NEW TEEN TITANS #1 1980 VF+/NM

      2) DC COMICS TRINITY FULL RUN #1-24 2008 NM 1st Prints

      3) DC COMICS FLASH FASTEST MAN ALIVE #1-13 + VARIANTS 2006 NM/M

      4) DC COMICS THE FLASH BRIGHTEST DAY #1-12 2010 NM 1st PriNTS

      5) DC COMICS CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS TPB 2000 NM

      6) DC COMICS FLASH REBIRTH #1-6 2009 NM 1st Prints + Extra

      7) CITIZEN KANE (DVD, 2001, 2-Disc Set)

      8) DC COMICS SUPERMAN THE MAN of STEEL #1-6 1986 NM

      9) MOON KNIGHT ISSUES #1-8 PLUS EXTRAS! NM 2006

      10) DC COMICS GREEN LANTERN EMERALD ALLIES TPB 2000 NM

      11) MARVEL COMICS DRACULA 1st PRINT 2010 NM/M Sealed HC

      12) DC COMICS SUPER HEROES WALL CALENDAR 1986 NM

      13) DC COMICS JLA NEW WORLD ORDER TPB 1997 NM

      14) DC COMICS JLA PRIMEVAL TPB 1999 NM

      15) MARVEL COMICS DAREDEVIL YELLOW #1-6 2001 NM 1st PRINTS

      16) DC COMICS SUPERMAN MON-EL MAN of VALOR HC 2010 NM/M

      Thanks for looking! :)
    • pyewacket1955
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 8, 2012
        Hi! I'm in the process of listing more of my collection for sale. These are the comics I have posted right now on EBay. Shipping is free and I've got them offered at 20% off.

        1) BATMAN NO MAN's LAND VF/NM 1999 (83 Book Lot)
        2) BATMAN CATACLYSM FULL SET VF/NM 1999 (18 Book Lot)
        3) (2) NIGHTWING BATMAN HUNTRESS TPBs VF/NM 1998 OOP 1st PRINTS
        4) NIGHTWING BIG GUNS TPB VF/NM 2004 OOP 1st PRINT
        5) BATMAN A LONELY PLACE OF DYING TPB VF/NM 1990 OOP 1st PRINT

        If you'd like to check them out, you can find them here:

        http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams

        Thanks so much!
      • pyewacket1955
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 26, 2012
          This is what I have posted on EBay right now...

          http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams?_rdc=1

          1) X-MEN AGE of APOCALYPSE HUGE LOT + EXTRAS! (56 Books)
          2) APOCALYPSE the TWELVE & AGES of APOCALYPSE (19 Books)
          3) X-MEN ZERO TOLERANCE COMPLETE! (26 Books)
          4) STAR TREK STAR FLEET TECHNICAL MANUAL, 1975 1ST PRINT!
          5) STAR TREK CONCORDANCE Bjo Trimble 1976 1ST PRINT!
          6) DEATH of CAPTAIN AMERICA, REBORN & MORE! (21 Books)
          7) HITMAN ACE of KILLERS 1-6 complete (issues #15-20)
          8) SPIDER-MAN ROUND ROBIN SIDEKICK's REVENGE 1-6 (issues #353-358)
          9) MARVEL GIRL COMICS #1-3 2010
          10) MARVEL OFFICIAL INDEX to the X-MEN 1-5 NM 1994

          Thanks, guys!
        • pyewacket1955
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 31, 2012
            This is what I have posted for sale right now on EBAY:

            (You can find them all at http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams?_rdc=1)

            1) X-MEN AGE of APOCALYPSE HUGE LOT + EXTRAS! (56 Books)
            2) APOCALYPSE the TWELVE & AGES of APOCALYPSE (19 Books)
            3) X-MEN ZERO TOLERANCE COMPLETE! (26 Books)
            4) AVENGERS INITIATIVE #1-35 plus ANNUAL, ONE-SHOTS + EXTRAS (64 Books in all)
            5) MARVEL SIEGE COMICS LOT (19 Books)
            6) GREEN ARROW BRIGHTEST DAY #1-15 Full Run
            7) DARK AVENGERS #1-6 (First Iron Patriot!)
            8) BATGIRL vol 2 #1-6 Limited Series

            Thanks for looking! :)
          • pyewacket1955
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 18, 2013
              I'm continuing the process of paring down my comics collection:

              http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams?_rdc=1

              1) INFINITE CRISIS #1-7 PLUS VARIANTS & MORE COMICS LOT NM 2006 (23 Books)
              2) The OMAC PROJECT #1-6 PLUS ONE-SHOT NM 2005 (7 Books) INFINITE CRISIS
              3) The RETURN of DONNA TROY #1-4 NM 2005 (4 Books) INFINITE CRISIS
              4) The BATTLE FOR BLUDHAVEN #1-6 NM 2006 (6 Books) INFINITE CRISIS

              There'll be a lot more to come.

              Thanks for looking!
            • pyewacket1955
              Message 6 of 13 , Feb 2 11:19 PM
                http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams -
                BATMAN #608-619 HUSH + RETURN OF HUSH + HEART OF HUSH (25 Books!) NM 2003
              • pyewacket1955
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 25, 2013
                  Here are my newest listings on Ebay with more to come as I can get to them. Here's the link:

                  http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams

                  1) THE FLASH NEW 52 #0-12 PLUS ANNUAL #1 (1st PRINTS) NM 2011
                  2) GREEN LANTERN NEW 52 #1-12 (1st PRINTS) NM 2011
                  3) ULTIMATE X-MEN #1-100 ANNUALS & MORE! FULL RUN 2001 NM

                  Thanks so much!
                • pyewacket1955
                  Message 8 of 13 , May 15, 2013
                    Hi guys!

                    Here's my next group of comics from my collection. There will be more to come. You can see them here:

                    http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams

                    1) BATMAN STREETS OF GOTHAM # 1- 21 Full Run 2009 NM
                    2) JUSTICE LEAGUE JLA 1-125 ANNUALS & MUCH MORE (165 BOOKS) 1996 NM
                    3) BATMAN BRAVE and the BOLD # 1- 33 Full Run 2007 NM

                    Thanks so much!
                  • pyewacket1955
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 13, 2013
                      Hi guys!

                      Here's what I have posted for sale on EBay right now:

                      http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams?_rdc=1

                      1) BATMAN HUSH VOL #1 & 2 TPB's 2004
                      2) HIGHLANDER TPB's #1, 2 & 3 DYNAMITE Comics
                      3) BATMAN LEGACY Full Run 1996 NM DC Comics
                      4) BATMAN CONTAGION Full Run 1996 NM DC Comics

                      Thanks so much for looking! :)
                    • pyewacket1955
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 21, 2013
                        This is what I have up on Ebay right now:

                        http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams?_rdc=1

                        1) WORLDS FINEST #1-4 + VARIANTS 1st PRINTS (8 Books) Sterling Gates 2009 NM

                        2) DC COMICS THE FINAL NIGHT (27 Books) COMICS LOT PLUS TIE-INS 1996 NM
                        1st Printings, includes GL Memorial issue 81!

                        3) SUPERMAN WORLD of NEW KRYPTON LAST STAND WAR of SUPERMEN GENERAL ZOD (21 Books) 2009 NM

                        4) SUPERMAN SECRET ORIGIN #1-6 1st PRINTS GEOFF JOHNS & GARY FRANK 2009 NM

                        Thanks for looking! :)
                      • pyewacket1955
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 16, 2013
                          Hi!

                          This is what I have listed for sale on EBay right now:

                          http://stores.ebay.com/Digitalwaves-Digital-Dreams?_rdc=1

                          1) ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #1-160 NM (177 BOOKS) ANNUALS 1,3 & MORE!
                          2) THE NEW AVENGERS COMPLETE RUN #1-64 NM (75 BOOKS) ANNUALS 1-3, FINALE & MORE!
                          3) BATMAN BEYOND #1-6 (6 BOOKS) 2010 NM DC Comics Full Run
                          4) BATMAN THE WIDENING GYRE #1-6 (6 BOOKS) 2009 NM DC KEVIN SMITH
                          5) GREEN ARROW COMPLETE RUN #1-75 NM (77 BOOKS) & MORE! KEVIN SMITH

                          Thanks! :)
                        • pyewacket1955
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 25, 2014
                            I've got a bunch of comics posted for sale on EBay right now with a lot more to come. Here's what I have up right now:

                            Comics & Books:

                            1) SUPERNATURAL RISING SON ISSUES #1-6 1st PRINT VF/NM 2008
                            2) SUPERNATURAL JOHN WINCHESTER'S JOURNAL 2011 NM
                            3) ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN HOLLYWOOD COMPLETE SET #1-6 (ISSUES 54-59) VF/NM 2004
                            4) MARVEL COMICS SECRET INVASION COLLECTION 68 BOOKS TOTAL! NM 2008
                            5) SUPERNATURAL ORIGINS Collected 1st PRINT TPB 2008
                            6) EXILES MARVEL COMICS X-MEN #1-12 Plus Extras VF/NM 2001
                            7) ROCKETEER & THE SPIRIT PULP FRICTION #1-4 MARK WAID VF/NM 2013
                            8) DETECTIVE COMICS ANNUALS #1, 2 & 3 DC 1988 VF+
                            9) Gotham Central #1-40 VF/NM ED BRUBAKER & GREG RUCKA 2003 (56 books total)
                            Includes both Officer Down & The Spectre mini series!
                            10) (2) THE NEW AVENGERS TV Series PB BOOKS 1st PRINT 1978 PATRICK MAGEE NM
                            11) WHITE COLLAR FANZINE THE ART OF ALLIANCE GEN VF/NM
                            12) INFINITE CRISIS GREG COX 1st PRINT MASS MARKET EDITION 2010 NM
                            13) NATIONAL ZOO 160 PAGE SKETCH BOOK 2010
                            14) THOR the MOVIE 19 MONTH 2012 WALL CALENDAR NEW SEALED

                            You can see them here:

                            Comics, Books items in Digitalwave's Digital Dreams store on eBay!

                          • pyewacket1955
                            Message 13 of 13 , Nov 4, 2014
                              Hi! This is what I've got posted for sale right now in EBAY with much more to come:

                              COMICS for SALE:

                              1) EARTH X MARVEL #0-12 + X & WIZARD SPECIAL COMPLETE NM 1999
                              Alex Ross Jim Krueger
                              2) NAUSICAA of the VALLEY of WIND Part Four #1-5 (1st Prints) NM 1994 OOP
                              Includes 23 1/2"x 30" Nausicaa Folded Promo Poster
                              3) Gotham Central #1-40 VF/NM ED BRUBAKER & GREG RUCKA 2003 (57 books total)
                              Includes Officer Down & The Spectre mini series!
                              4) Supernatural Origins Collected 1st PRINT TPB 2008
                              5) ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN HOLLYWOOD COMPLETE SET #1-6 (ISSUES 54-59) VF/NM 2004
                              6) SCENE OF THE CRIME #1-4 VERTIGO DC Ed Brubaker/Michae‚Äčl Lark 1999
                              7) EXILES MARVEL COMICS X-MEN #1-12 Plus Extras VF/NM 2001

                              Comics items in Digitalwave's Digital Dreams store on eBay!

                              Thanks for looking!