New SatyQ comic pinup art - Black Canary, Cheetah Diggers

  • Saty Q
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
    So I made a New Years Resolution this year to draw and average of one pencil commission piece for each day of the year, this year.  This has resulted in a large upspike of pinup work this year, particularly pencil stuff.  Here's a couple with some comic book characters I've cranked out so far this year, Black Canary and "Cheetah" Diggers from the Gold Digger comic book series.  (I've been doing mostly Star Wars themed projects this year, or I'd post more!)

    My current Ebay pencil commission auction for the day is live now at:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190636940598&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

    If you miss out on today's auction - well, don't worry, I will be posting more over the course of the year ... gotta make that quota, after all :D

    I'll try to post here more regularly if the subject matter is relevant.

    SatyQ
  • fanofredwings04
    Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2012
      i agree...comics were better then and this was a great title / series...never understood why hawkeye or the west coast team didnt cach on with fans

      would be nice if the avengers movie becomes a series if they did a WCA movie...i know...but one could dream,lol

      From: spaceforce2000@... <spaceforce2000@...>
      Subject: [comic_books] West Coast Avengers #1(s)
      To: comicart-l@yahoogroups.com, comic_books@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, February 6, 2012, 12:53 PM

      Dear Gang,
      Check this out....this has my vote for the coolest CAF upload of the day!: West Coast Avengers (Vol 2) # 1 cover, in DW A's Some favourites Comic Art Gallery Room

      ...and the coolest CAF upload from 11/30/10:

      Avenged!
      Fred