"BUCK ROGERS" #2 ("#1") Cover (1979)

  • spaceforce2000@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012
      ART DAY!  The other week, the always amazing Mike Burkey sold me the Cover to "BUCK ROGERS" #2 from 1979 that was painted by Mel Crawford.  Issue #2 was Part 1 of the Pilot Movie adaptation (so #2 is technically "#1"...sort of).  My Dad and I saw this super-fun movie (starring Gil Gerard & Erin Gray) in the theatre back in way back in 1979...good memories!  The "BUCK ROGERS" #2 Cover is (more or less) the Gold Key Comics equivalent of "Battlestar Galactica" #1.  Please have a look if you have a moment (and please view the "additional images" as well).  Link: BUCK ROGERS IN THE 25th CENTURY #2 (Aug. 1979)--Series Premiere/Part 1 of Gold Key's adaptation of the Pilot Movie, in FRED d..
      Regards to all,
      Fred