Bettie Page collectibles and comics for sale.

  • Mel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2012
      I have collectible comics, including Bettie Page comics, and photos. All in excellent condition, still in the cello I purchased them in.

      Bettie Page, b/w photos

      In bondage, in lingerie, standing.

      One nude, standing combing hair

      Comics:

      Spicy Adventure (Dark Horse Comics)

      Jumpin Jungle Jive

      Betty Being Bad (Eros Comics)

      Betty Pages #6 (Theakston)

      Betty Page and Jennifer Connelly- NYC or Bust (Personality Comics)

      Betty Pages #1 (Olivia Art)

      Battlestar Galactica (Dynamite Comics)

      Issues #2-5

      Xena the Warrior Princess (Dynamite Comics)

      Issues #1-4

      Avengelyne #1

      The Swimsuit Edition

      Angry Christ Comix

      The Angry Works of Joseph Michael Linser

      Cry for Dawn -Does Sex Sell? (Autographed) (CFD)

      Vamperotica Gallery #1 Julie Strain on cover

      Vamperotica- Julie Smith on cover

      Buffy the Vampire Slayer #1 (Dark Horse Comics)

      Bondage Cop (Eros Comics)

      FMF Weekly (Full Metal Issue)

      Assorted Vampirella as well

      All sales are final. I will scan, and email you the covers pix as desired. NO personal cheques!

      Mel