HUGE 58 ISSUE LOT OF SILVER AGE DC COMICS 12 CENT COVERS SUPERMAN, JLA, FLASH and MORE

  • Jared
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2012
    HUGE 58 ISSUE LOT OF SILVER AGE DC COMICS 12 CENT COVERS SUPERMAN, JLA, FLASH and MORE
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290651986040

    I am clearing out my comic book collection and need to give them a good home! Up for grabs is a huge lot of 58 Silver Age comic books published by DC Comics. Most auctions state huge or gigantic lots with their 3 or 4 issues up for grabs, but this is the REAL DEAL – 58 issues of pure, sheer, unadulterated Silver Age goodness, each and every one a 12 cent issue! There are many a hidden gem in this batch, including the rare appearances of The Martian Manhunter in The House of Mystery, the wedding of Aquaman and Mera, Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes, the earlier appearances of the original JLA, The winning bidder will receive the following issues:
    Action Comics 345, 349, 351, 371, 372
    Adventure Comics 345, 352, 359, 367, 372, 379
    Aquaman 14, 18, 35
    Atom 14, 38
    Brave and the Bold 51 Aquaman & Hawkman
    Challengers of the Unknown 63
    Creeper 2, 4
    Detective Comics 328, 333, 354, 362
    Flash 138, 148, 163
    Hawk and Dove 1
    Hawkman 6, 7, 25
    House of Mystery 151, 153, 154, 179, 180
    Justive League of America 11, 33, 34, 46
    Metal Men 6
    Metamorpho 9
    Plastic Man 9
    Spectre 9
    Superboy 94, 131, 132
    Superman 184, 200, 203, 214
    Supermans Girlfriend Lois Lane 54, 83, 84
    Worlds Finest Comics 146, 154, 162, 165
    Now for the fun stuff. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to tell you each and every comic is in mint condition, but we all know how comics can age as well as youngsters who may not know what they had while growing up. There are many a treasure in this batch that have been cared for over the years, but there are some issues that have wear – whether by ink on the covers, rolled spines, small tears, etc. If you do happen to be the lucky winner of this auction I do think you will be VERY happy and delighted with the items that comprise this lot. Please be aware that all items are sold as is - no returns accepted. Please see my other auctions for more items, and feel free to email me with any questions - good luck and happy bidding. As always, thanks for viewing and bid with confidence!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290651986040
    COMIC BOOK LOTS, DVDS, MEMORABILIA & MORE
    THE YAHOO GROUP FOR DC COMICS FANS!