Comics for sale

  • Matt Collins
    Message 1 of 71 , Dec 1, 2011
      Hello,

      I have some comics for sale. A listing has been posted to the Files section of the group: "Posted Sales List" with "Updated Comic Sale List" written underneath. All the comics are in near mint condition meaning they have been read once then placed in a protective bag with a backing board. I am asking $1 each obo. If you are interested in any of the comics listed please let me know and we can work out the details of getting them to you.

      Thanks,
      MC

    • O K
      Message 71 of 71 , Nov 14, 2014
        Hi, everyone, I've a whole host of books for sale.
        The list is here: http://planitreality.com/images/comics.html

        That link has another link in it for my eBay sales.

        Not a store owner -- I'm just a collector clearing out his collection a bit. Any fair offers will be considered.

        Thanks!