Help Interview Top Cow's Ron Marz!

  • Maxwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2011
      DriveThruComics will be interviewing Ron Marz from Top Cow Productions, Inc. about the Artifacts series and we want to hear from you!

      What do you want to know about Artifacts? Ask your questions at the DriveThruComics Facebook Page and we'll compile the best of them and send them over to Ron. The complete interview will be posted in the DriveThruComics Newsletter!

      http://www.facebook.com/DriveThruComics?sk=wall&filter=2

      Don't forget, all of Top Cow's digital comics are on sale right now at DriveThruComics.com, including Artifacts, so get reading and post some questions!

      http://comics.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=3096&affiliate_id=22713&src=MMMFB

      DriveThruComics
      The First Download Comic Shop
      http://www.drivethrucomics.com