BATCH 2 LAST DAY HUNDREDS SILVER AND BRONZE AGE COMICS

  • Jared
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18 3:39 AM
    BATCH 2 LAST DAY HUNDREDS SILVER AND BRONZE AGE COMICS
    Today is the last day for my comic book auctions.  I have recently moved and unfortunately my comic book collection is still boxed up, unpacked.  I do not have the space to be able to fully appreciate them, so the time has come to clear it out in the hopes that someone else will be able to enjoy them as much as I have.  I am primarily a DC Comics fan, and most of what I have up auction is fairly recent as well as many comics from the late 70s and early 80s that I will be listing soon as well.  Check them out if you are so inclined, and I do combine shipping on multiple auction wins.

    DC COMICS AND MUCH MORE!
    http://stores.shop.ebay.com/thebootbroker

    HUGE LOT OF 50 DC COMICS BRONZE AGE SUPERMAN, BATMAN,  FLASH, GREEN LANTERN & MORE
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909480923

    14 ISSUE LOT ALL STAR SQUADRON COMICS ROY THOMAS JERRY ORDWAY DC COMICS
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909485063

    UNTOLD LEGEND OF THE BATMAN MINI SERIES ISSUES 1-3 1980 BRONZE AGE
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290619355780

    12 ISSUE LOT THE FLASH COMICS DC COMICS BRONZE AGE 1970s
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909490401

    6 ISSUE LOT BLACK CONDOR COMICS BOOKS DC COMICS
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290619359003

    12 ISSUE LOT OF DC COMICS FOR KIDS – SUPERMAN, POWERPUFF, TEEN TITANS GO
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909494502

    8 ISSUE LOT SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS PUBLISHED BY DC COMICS 1970s BRONZE AGE
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290619361975

    5 ISSUE LOT BATMAN BRAVE & THE BOLD COMIC BOOKS PUBLISHED BY DC COMICS 1970s
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290619363151

    7 ISSUE LOT ACTION COMICS SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS PUBLISHED BY DC COMICS BRONZE
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290619364399

    4 ISSUE LOT WORLD’S FINEST COMICS SUPERMAN BATMAN BRONZE AGE DC COMICS 1970s
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909501989

    5 ISSUE LOT GREEN LANTERN CO-STARRING GREEN ARROW BRONZE AGE DC COMICS 1970s
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909504211

    COMPLETE 4 ISSUE LOT CINDER AND ASH MINI SERIES GEERY CONWAY JOSE L GARCIA LOPEZ
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290619367236

    4 ISSUE LOT DC & MARVEL COMICS ALL ACCESS CROSSOVER MINI SERIES
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909507905

    4 ISSUE LOT JONNI THUNDER AKA THUNDERBOLT MINI SERIES ROY THOMAS & DICK GIORDANO
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909510449

    WORLD OF KRYPTON 3 ISSUE MINISERIES SUPERMAN – THE FIRST COMIC BOOK MINI-SERIES
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909522684

    KRYPTON CHRONICLES 3 ISSUE MINISERIES SUPERMAN
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909525269

    5 ISSUE LOT SPACE ADVENTURE, MYSTERY IN SPACE, SCI FI COMICS
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290619379660

    11 ISSUE HORROR COMICS BY DC COMICS – HOUSE OF MYSTERY AND MORE!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909529669

    ECHO 3 ISSUE MINI-SERIES IMAGE COMICS
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250909531878

    DEADPOOL MERC WITH A MOUTH ISSUES 1-3 MARVEL COMICS
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290619383102