TRDL / R3 Jam: Movie Catwoman Redesign Challenge

  • TRDL - Thom
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011

      TRDL / R3 Jam: Movie Catwoman Redesign Challenge
      As the interwebs are swarming like angry bees over the leaked photos of Anne Hathaway's Catwoman costume (assuming there's no red herring here, with the silver heels and such) R3 member Tropiko suggested we do a film-version Catwoman redesign challenge, so here we are. Take your stab at redesigning Catwoman for the Nolan film franchise.

      In January 2011, we had an anything-goes Catwoman Jam, which you can find here as well:
      http://thirdraildesignlab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=19794
      So, if the recent bruhaha about the DCU relaunch at Catwoman's shenanigans there have you fired up, you can always do something for that jam, too.

      :::

      Artists, come join us on R3 and submit to the jams! The R3 Illustration Jam offers new characters weekly, but all jams remain open so you can contribute to any that you like, here:
      http://www.thirdraildesignlab.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=27
      or on DA here: http://trdl-r3-weeklyjam.deviantart.com/

      Hope to see you join us!
      thom