4Sale- small box of comics

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 22, 2011
      This box has been here since we bought the house. I researched them and they were worth a couple hundred. Have pics and possibly list. Just want them gone. Best offer! Email me. :)
    • Jean Michel
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2011
        Could you give some idea of what's in the box and what city and state you're in?

        Sent from my iPod

        On Jun 22, 2011, at 5:13 PM, "Laura" <blueydbty@...> wrote:

        This box has been here since we bought the house. I researched them and they were worth a couple hundred. Have pics and possibly list. Just want them gone. Best offer! Email me. :)

      • John Bailey
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 22, 2011
          I will take them

          Sent from my iPad