DC COMICS FOR SALE - SILVER AGE, BRIGHTEST DAY AND MORE!

  • Jared
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 3:49 AM

    DC COMICS FOR SALE - SILVER AGE, BRIGHTEST DAY AND MORE!

    Unfortunately for me the time has come for me to sell off my comic book collection due to lack of room.  My loss is your gain and there will be many more comic book auctions coming up over the next few weeks!  Check out all my auctions at http://stores.ebay.com/TheBootBroker/DC-Comics

    DC UNIVERSE LEGACIES FULL RUN 10 ISSUE LIMITED SERIES

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250825267817

    DC COMICS 80 PAGE GIANT NO. 15 FEATURING BATMAN & SUPERMAN OCTOBER 1965

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290569306418

    BLUE BEETLE NO. 1 1967 STEVE DITKO – CHARLTON COMICS THE QUESTION BACKUP

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290569312425

    3 ISSUE LOT THE SECRET SOCIETY OF SUPER VILLAINS (SSOSV) DC COMICS

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250825295615

    CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTH 7 – DEATH OF SUPERGIRL – BEYOND THE SILENT NIGHT

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250825306211

    BRIGHTEST DAY DC COMICS FULL RUN LIMITED SERIES 0-24 & 100 PG SPECIAL
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250825312565

    AQUAMAN 18 (ORIGINAL SERIES) NOV 1964 SILVER AGE

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250783877715

    JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA 33 FEB 1965 SILVER AGE

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250790114731

    LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES 4 AUG 1973 LSH ORIGINAL SERIES

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290546375630

    COMIC BOOK LOTS, DVDS, MEMORABILIA & MORE

    THE YAHOO GROUP FOR DC COMICS FANS!