  • Melissa Green
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011
    PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE ON WHAT I HAVE HERE AND WHAT TO DO WITH THEM

    THANKS
  • Allen Smith
    Message 2 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011
      Shouldn't she just try ebay?  Anyone?

           Allen Smith

      Message 3 of 5 , Apr 11, 2011
        Ebay is not as cool as it used to be to sell
        While it does offer a lot of 'free sell days' or 'cheap sell days'
        The probability your item gets seen by people is slim
        Especially considering the sheer amount of sellers on it.
        I think last time I posted one had all of 8 viewers of the item.

        you need to spend extra to get people even to see your ad. Then if you do post an item it needs to be cheaper than the others or nobody will bid on it. It's a viscious circle.
        Plus then if it does sell like 5 % goes to ebay, and if using pay pal like 5 % goes to pay pal (it varies might be 3-6% each)

        --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, Allen Smith <metron12001@...> wrote:

        > Shouldn't she just try ebay?  Anyone?
        >
        >      Allen Smith

      • matthew burke
        Message 4 of 5 , Apr 18, 2011
          It doesn't make sence to sell cheap items on ebay....for all the reasons you stated. I used to do it all the time, just to try and get rid of comics I didn't care about anymore but it ended up costing me more money then I made just to put everything up.

          I love to buy on ebay but not to sell

          Ebay is not as cool as it used to be to sell
          While it does offer a lot of 'free sell days' or 'cheap sell days'
          The probability your item gets seen by people is slim
          Especially considering the sheer amount of sellers on it.
          I think last time I posted one had all of 8 viewers of the item.

          you need to spend extra to get people even to see your ad. Then if you do post an item it needs to be cheaper than the others or nobody will bid on it. It's a viscious circle.
          Plus then if it does sell like 5 % goes to ebay, and if using pay pal like 5 % goes to pay pal (it varies might be 3-6% each)

          --- In comic_books@yahoogroups.com, Allen Smith <metron12001@...> wrote:

          > Shouldn't she just try ebay?  Anyone?
          >
          >      Allen Smith

        • fanofredwings04
          Message 5 of 5 , Apr 19, 2011
            post them here and other yahoo groups,close to your area,someone might bite,just like ebay,you never know if / when they will sell,depending on what/how many you have,condition etc. ask 1.00 each,or 20% less if all are bought in a "lot" shipping extra of course