TRDL Tribute Art - Pat / Deina Wedding Old-Timey Redesign

  • TRDL - Thom
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010

      This one was done for R3 Forum member Twowingsmambo (pat) and his mega-awesome wife Deina, for their wedding in late summer 2009. Pat's one of my best buds from college, so he got the old-timey redesign treatment...

      The approximate time period should be apparent from the costuming and text, but there are some other details:

      - Deina’s dress is blue, because I find her refreshing. Well, it WAS, before the sepiatone.
      - That’s a very old, but very real, bike. I have to dig up the references. But I chose it because the riding position is tall and upright, and it suits Pat, who is tall and upright.
      - They live in Vermont
      - They have a chicken coop.
      - They are Landscape Architects

      Please enjoy. Hell yes!

      Here’s a larger version of the poster itself, so you can see the detail…

      :::

      You can find a larger version in TRDL Trade Dress here.

      http://www.thirdraildesignlab.com/blog/2010/08/19/trdl-special-project-pat-deina-2009/
      Click through to read more about it and see process pics and the like, if you enjoy such behind-the-scenes business.
      Artists, come join us on R3 and submit to the jams!

      :::

      Options!

      You can see this illustration here on the R3 Forum: http://www.thirdraildesignlab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=17697
      Or here, as above, on the TRDL blog: http://www.thirdraildesignlab.com/blog/2010/08/19/trdl-special-project-pat-deina-2009/