TRDL Tribute Art - Manhunter

  • TRDL - Thom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2010

      This was done for the TRDL R3 Jam, the subject being DC’s Manhunter. You can find the jam on the R3 Forum here.

      I’ve disliked all previous iterations of DC’s Manhunter over the years with the burning fire of a thousand limp candles. However, the female Manhunter presented with a low-key, duo chromatic bodysuit with gnarly tech details and was assisted by beautiful cover art from Jae Lee, which makes everything better. I really like how ‘top heavy’ the design is, with the scaled armor not descending below the shoulders and bracers.

      Please enjoy...

      Click through to read more about it and see process pics and the like, if you enjoy such behind-the-scenes business.
      Artists, come join us on R3 and submit to the jams!

      :::

      Options!

      You can see this illustration here on the R3 Forum: http://www.thirdraildesignlab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=17547&p=146851
      Or here, as above, on the TRDL blog: http://www.thirdraildesignlab.com/blog/2010/08/11/trdl-tribute-manhunter/