OT: Off the beaten path, Gold to Platinum, to Palladium paper, by the dozen...

  • Kevin Warzecha
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010
      One and all,

      My apologies for the email if it falls on disinterested ears,

      I wasn't exaggerating the other day when I said I had BOXES of paper to send to happy recipients before I could move. Please pardon my segue way here, but if anyone is interested, you get a dozen different and unrelated pieces of rare paper, delivered in the US, Priority Tracked for $25.00. Any topical requests will be honored as much as possible... within reason.

      http://artshakes.com/my/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=422

      Thanks all,

      Kevin.